Hyatt Regency Albuquerque
330 Tijeras Ave NW
Albuquerque, NM 87102
To book a room at the Hyatt Regency at the C19 conference rate, please visit this website, or call either 1-888-421-1442 (toll free) or 1-402-592-6464 (non-toll free).
All conference sessions will take place at the Hyatt Regency Albuquerque.
For discounted shuttle service from the airport to the Hyatt, conference attendees can go to https://charterluxuryservices.com/conferences/, search for C19, and enter the Code C19ABQ18.
Conference Room Rates
Single Occupancy: $114
Double Occupancy: $114
Triple Occupancy: $136
Quadruple Occupancy: $164
*Please note: the Hyatt block is largely sold out, although you might call to inquire.
Overflow hotel for Wednesday, March 21:
DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Albuquerque
201 Marquette Avenue Northwest
Albuquerque, New Mexico 87102-2248,
TEL: +1-505-247-3344 FAX: +1-505-247-7025
You may reserve by calling Hotel’s toll free Reservation Line, 1-800-584-5058, and asking for the UNM Department of Literature C19 group rate.
Other hotel options near the Hyatt:
Hotel Parq Central
Offers a free shuttle to guests, near downtown/the Hyatt, rooftop bar, very nice. Rates starting at $136
806 Central Ave SE
Albuquerque, New Mexico – 87102-3606
Anthea at the Granite
Walking distance from downtown/Hyatt. Rates start at $169- offers 1, 2 and 3 bedroom condo-type set up. New.
950 4th St. NW, Albuquerque, NM 87102
Pricey but very nice. Right downtown/easy walking distance from Hyatt. Rooftop bar. Rates start at $190.
125 2ND ST NW, ALBUQUERQUE, NM
Very nice, brand new. Rooftop bar. Near downtown. Rates start at $181.
Phone: 505-246-9989 | 866-505-7829
2000 BELLAMAH AVE. NW ALBUQUERQUE NEW MEXICO 87104
Restaurants Near Hyatt Regency Albuquerque
|Restaurant||Food type||Serves alcohol?||Distance from Hyatt||Other Notes|
301 Central Ave NW, Albuquerque, NM 87102
|Burgers, fancier bar fare||Yes- full bar/local beers on draft||.04 miles||Vegetarian options|
|Am Spices of India
317 Central Ave NW
|Indian food/ Vegetarian & vegan||No||.03 miles||Vegan, vegetarian options|
|Baca Boys Café
102 4th Street NW
|Sandwiches, New Mexican food||No||.06 miles||Breakfast options|
407 Central Ave. NW
|Tacos, street food, bar fare||Yes- full bar||.11 miles||Large variety of draft beers|
409 Central Ave. NW
|Pub food||Yes- full bar||.11 miles||Pool tables, dog-friendly bar upstairs from Sister Bar|
|Deep Space Coffee
504 Central Ave. SW
|Coffee house, light fare||No||Eclectic, fun décor- nice work space|
Attractions near ABQ and Santa Fe:
For all activities, please remember that Albuquerque’s elevation is over 5,000 feet, so take care to hydrate, sun-block, and pack for layers because March’s climate in the high desert can be mixed with sunshine, rain, wind, clouds, and temperatures that range from cold to very warm, sometimes in one day.
- Sandia Peak Tramway Service: Tram that takes you from the base of Sandia mountains up to the Crest, complete with restaurant at the Crest. Easy, moderate, and extreme hiking in the area, including very difficult hike to the peak.
- Rail Runner service to Santa Fe: Pick up and drop off at various spots in ABQ, including downtown depot a block from the Hyatt. Drops off at Railyards in Santa Fe. See website for times: https://www.riometro.org/
- UNM Campus/Zimmerman Library
- Old Town Albuquerque
- Rio Grande Nature Center State Park
- Albuquerque Museum of Art and History
- New Mexico Museum of Natural History
- Nob Hill District near UNM Campus
- Petroglyph National Monument in ABQ
- The Guild Cinema (Nob Hill)
- Los Poblanos Organic Farm, Restaurant and Inn
- El Pinto- Famous ABQ Restaurant
- The Frontier Restaurant
- Albuquerque Ghost Tours
- Albuquerque BioPark, Zoo, and Botanical Gardens
- Bosque Trail along Rio Grande
- Indian Pueblo Cultural Center
- Balloon Fiesta Park and Museum
- Georgia O’Keefe Museum- in Santa Fe